Ask a Question

Write as briefly as possible. Answer will be sent to your email. Selected questions and answers will be posted on this site.

Name
Email
Question
Tip: How to backup outlook express
Handy outlook express backup software tool than backup and restore email.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Delay after Promising

Q: I promised Allah if I pass my driving test I will R10 to a poor man. Can I give this money to a poor Muslim man or can I give it to any poor man if I don't find a needy Muslim guy? What if I don't give that money on the some day and pay it after a long time?

A:
Although the fulfilment of the payment has been delayed, it still has to be paid. It is best to give it to a poor Muslim. If you cannot find a poor Muslim in your area, send the money to another locality wherein there is a poor Muslim.
And Allah Ta'aala knows best.

Moulana Yusuf Laher; Checked and approved by: Mufti Siraj Desai